Information Provided by You
You may choose to disclose personal information about yourself and other information when using the Web Sites or Applications. The Web Sites and the Applications may collect information you provide directly by methods such as the following:
- Account Creation - If you decide to create an account when applicable, you may be required to fill out a registration form on the Web Sites or Applications. This form may require certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit/debit card number(s) with associated expiration date(s), CVV and billing zip code(s), and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions - If you conduct transactions through the Web Site or Application, we will collect information you provide directly about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Site.
You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via the Web Site. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may include personal information. We may capture information that you do not intend to provide as part of the process, therefore, you should take steps to prevent the communication of unnecessary information.
Information Collected Automatically
AIM IT Services may use the information, including the personal information, collected through its Web Site for such purposes as:
- Verify the identity of users
- Administering users' accounts
- Processing and servicing transactions and sending related communications
- Providing support to users;
- Providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about AIM IT Services;
- Responding to your questions and inquiries.
- Protecting our systems from fraud and unlawful access;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of its systems;
Disclosure of Information
NewCom Solutions does not provide personal information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you.
NewCom Solutions must disclose personal information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. In addition, we may disclose personal identifiable information about you as follows:
- in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud;
Accessing your Information
You have the right to access the personal information we have about you. You may correct, update, amend, delete, or remove that information by making the change on your NewCom Solutions online account when applicable or contacting us as set forth in the "Contacting Us" section. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The SSL connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_256_GCM).