Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit
The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is the newest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system.
- 4 Base Card Slots – Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards – Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots – Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels – Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports – Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules – In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports – Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports – Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
- One Year Warranty
IP PBX – Asterisk PBX
Newcom has a range of IP PBX solutions from 2 to 500 extensions.
We specialize in VoIP, Call Centers, Unlimited Extensions, Unlimited Calling, Outlook Integration, CRM Integration, Auto-Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Mail, Conference Bridging, Wireless Phones and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems with the most affordable PBX technology for small to medium businesses that are looking to break free from traditional telephone limitations and expensive licenses and proprietary hardware. We bring your extension where it needs to be. Please contact us to with your questions or requirements and we will prepare a proposal for your consideration.
Who Can Benefit from VoIP Technology and Systems?
Most businesses can benefit from the use of VoIP/IP-PBX open source technology. This is technology, which can reduce monthly phone expenses, offer you the flexibility to work from home and create a professional phone network in your office, multiple offices, home and mobile phone with one system.
Epygi Quadro IP PBX
The Quadro VoIP PBX was designed for small and large offices self-sufficient branches with as many as 120 individuals. The price point makes it affordable for even home offices or teleworkers.
The connection to the traditional phone network allows use of fax machines, retail point of sale or emergencies. Your everyday calls would be placed on IP phones that take advantage of cost savings and the full complement of VoIP features such as Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) for call centers, audio conferencing, call recording and barge-in features. Advanced features are purchasable items, so customers can choose what they pay for instead of being locked into a one-size-fits-all solution.
Many customers today require the latest VoIP technology but wish to retain their analog telephone investment. The Quadro offers support for 26 analog devices and up to 120 IP phone extensions. In addition, this system supports SIP lines to connect to an internet service provider and eight FXO lines for a medium-sized hybrid office environment. Any user on the system, whether they are on an IP or analog phone, will have access to the advanced VoIP features offered on the QuadroM26x. Even remote users will be able to take advantage of the cost-saving and performance-enhancing features.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or with additional questions on any of our business phone systems and installation services.
"Thank you so much for your fast response, I really appreciate your help." CO
Call Us at (877) 523-5388
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Ready to find out the lowest hanging fruit to reduce costs? Contact Us for a Free evaluation. No strings attached. We love talking outsourced I.T.